Who We live for is just as important as who we die for.
As a national bestselling author, Rose Conrad has entertained millions of readers, at least before Alzheimer’s set in. Now Rose is dying, and her granddaughter, Clara, has come to care for her. Desperate to know more about the grandmother she’s losing, Clara looks at the novels Rose has written to find one striking commonality–all of them include a character named Peter, starting when he is a young man, a rebel fighter in WWII, and ending with his last breath as an old man.
Clara senses a story here, one that goes beyond fiction, and even though it seems the only person who knows the truth is dying, she has to find out the truth about Peter before Rose is gone forever because the key to Rose is Peter.
- Kindle: https://amzn.to/2ESjd3A
- Smashwords: https://bit.ly/2EIPgSy
- Google Play: https://bit.ly/2AhxAdY
- Nook: https://bit.ly/2LG8HgB
- Print: https://amzn.to/2Cy4E2F
- Kobo: https://bit.ly/2ELmdhg
- Scribd: https://bit.ly/2FUS7sj