Cassie Williams is your typical seventeen-year-old. She loves her friends, the beach, and loves being in love. But Cassie is different in one way–she’s dying, and she’s afraid. Still, she’s never alone. Her guardian angel, Legend, has been watching over her. He knows her fears, and in an effort to make her last months on earth count, he takes on a human form. While Cassie loves being in love, she’s never really been in love, and neither has Legend. Both of them are about to discover perfect moments of an imperfect world fitting both the grace of an angel and the hopefulness of a human in spite of a future all but bereft of possibility.
- Kindle: https://amzn.to/2CQPNAA
- Paperback: https://amzn.to/2SEhhig
- Nook: https://bit.ly/2F8mQm4
- Smashwords: https://bit.ly/2CSvjaR
- Kobo: https://bit.ly/2F7U6ce
- Google Play: https://bit.ly/2AuW6YU
- Scribd: https://bit.ly/2RkWUWd