Facing death is easy for Kelly Jamison because her heart is as broken as her body. Her life is a lie with a husband who cannot be trusted and too many broken dreams to count. Enter Tyler Adams, a man as comfortable with the world as he is with Kelly. He’ll prove that life isn’t numbered by days and love cannot be measured by years because when it comes down to it, we only remember the rise of the tides, not the fall.
- Kindle: https://tinyurl.com/ruak3hb
- Paperback: https://tinyurl.com/s2v9h8n
- Nook: https://tinyurl.com/wtm9ou4
- Smashwords: https://tinyurl.com/t2afg77
- Google Play; https://tinyurl.com/ugdsnog
- Scribed: https://tinyurl.com/wtyvlme