At sixteen, Jennifer Landry thinks the worst thing that can happen is getting pregnant, but when Waylan Thompson, her boyfriend of two years, suddenly dies in a car wreck and Jennifer miscarries, she thinks her life is over. Still, Sean, Waylan’s older brother, manages to pull her through.
Although the two lose contact for years, Jennifer runs into Sean as she is raising her two teenage sons alone. He, too, is divorced. The years have allowed them both to heal into adults who share a mutual scar, and what was once simply a foundation of shared grief becomes more, especially as Jennifer faces another possible loss-her oldest son, who wrecks on an icy road. It’s going to take everything Sean has to save her again, and he has to; he can’t imagine his world without her in it.
- Scribd: https://bit.ly/2T7kFm7
- Nook: https://bit.ly/2CN4aEO
- Kobo: https://bit.ly/2Wfdiei
- Kindle: https://amzn.to/2SgeYW1
- Paperback: https://amzn.to/2B4IDaS
- Ibooks: https://apple.co/2WoPPr5
- Google Play: https://bit.ly/2RiodAc
- Hardback: https://bit.ly/2RdIpDr